(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join Special Service Group (SSG) today feel free to fillup the Member application and become a special member of (SSG). Click & fill up Member applicationDismiss Notice
Realitymod.com Pr:bf2 V22.214.171.124 Changelog
A tiny update with mostly fixes to some critical items. You can read the details below. We are always looking for more testers. Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up as a tester today. PR:BF2 v126.96.36.199 Changelog (2017/July/27) ----------------------- GENERAL:
- Updated PR Mumble client. Reverted back to previous version. Fixing issues with newer version requires more time.
- Fixed client crash related to kicking chatting players.
- Updated stationary (mainbase) AT and AA launchers to use same values as deployable counterparts.
- Updated SPG-9 reticle to only work for HEAT rounds.
- Fixed heat seeking missiles rarely exploding on flares.
- Updated CSB deployment. Deploying CSB no longer linked to supply crates.
- Fixed AAVP7A1, LAV25, M2A2 crashing on COOP when deploying smoke.
- Asad Khal
- Improved walking from house roofs to external stairs. Should no longer require a jump.
- Bijar Canyons
- Added HESCO barriers around IDF airbase runway to prevent accidents.
- Charlie's Point
- Removed AAS32
- AAS64: Slightly decreased size of US base DoD. Made first flags neutral and bleed for US, added APCs, positioned NVA start RPs more south.
- Dragon Fly
- INS: Added an additional logistics truck to militia on 64 and 16 layers.
- Muttrah City
- New reworked skirmish layer.
- AAS: Moved US vehicle depot and removed DoD from it.
- INS: Lowered cache(6->5) amount and tickets(-100) on 32 and 64 layers.
- Route E-106
- Fixed AAS32 not working.
- Other minor changes to GPO.
Realitymod.com Pr:bf2 V188.8.131.52 Changelog
With this update we roll back the experimental weapon damage changes introduced in v184.108.40.206. We decided this after an internal vote supported by the community's feedback. Next to this there are some other changes and fixes. One of them being a overhaul of the vehicle mounted smoke counter measures. You can read the details below. We are always looking for more testers. Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up as a tester today. For those who didn't see the message with v220.127.116.11: Important, due to an update to the mumble client, make sure you have Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 installed! Download it here. This is also for those who get the 'Mumble_app.dll error -3' error. You need the vc_redist.x86.exe even if you have x64 system. PR:BF2 v18.104.22.168 Changelog (2017/July/12) ----------------------- GENERAL:
- Added !givelead [player] chat command, to give squad lead to a player. Only works if player is in your squad and you are squad leader.
- Added !rp [player] [reason] or !reportplayer [player] [reason]. Will report [player] to the admins for [reason], as the old !r used to.
- Updated !report [message] chat commands to now send only [message] to the admins online.
- Updated admin commands to be case insensitive.
- Updated handheld weapon damage system to be the old values from before v22.214.171.124.
- Fixed C7A1 sounds.
- Fixed M4 3p sounds being inconsistent.
- Fixed Dutch MINIMI not having deviation indicator.
- Fixed Dutch MINIMI 3p animations.
- Added 80mm frag to Leclerc and VBCI smoke launchers through the Galix system.
- Added new variants of thermal blocking smoke to vehicles differing by varying in time transparency and specific tints in thermals.
- Updated all vehicles by removing smoke counter measures from driver position if launchers direction controlled by gunner.
- Updated armored vehicles to have more smoke counter measures, in most cases two- or multi-staged.
- Updated smoke from WP rounds on Challenger II.
- Fixed vehicles taking too much terrain damage.
- Route E-106
- Fixed many smaller issues.
- Fixed Facility flag being instantly capable.
- AAS16: Removed Mk 19 HMMWV.
- AAS64: Added start delay to Mk 19 HMMWV and changed it to normal (non-up-armored) version.
Page 54 of 65