(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join Special Service Group (SSG) today feel free to fillup the Member application and become a special member of (SSG). Click & fill up Member applicationDismiss Notice
Realitymod.com Misc Pr:bf2 V1.4.14 Official Coop Map Pack Released!
Today we are happy to announce and promote another official map pack made for the COOP community. This map pack was a joint effort by Rabbit and [R-CON]Spyker2041, delivering 6 maps to play on in the Cooperative / Singleplayer gamemode. It includes custom maps from vanilla Battlefield 2 that have been totally revamped as well as several community maps. This is an official map pack so servers will be allowed to host these maps without a password. Many thanks to all mappers credited below for allowing us to remake their maps and use them in the map pack.
Download The PR:BF2 v1.4.14 Official COOP Map Pack here Extract in your PR:BF2 installation folder. Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Project Reality\Project Reality BF2\mods\prProject Reality SP Map Pack Includes:
- Al Sbeneh Region - MEC vs. FSA (by Rabbit)
- Basra - GB vs. MEINSURGENT/MEC (by Rabbit)
- Borovsko Bridge - RU vs. MIL (by [R-CON]Rusty_42)
- Karkand Redux - HAMAS/MEC vs. MEINSURGENT/FSA (by...
Realitymod.com Pr:bf2 V184.108.40.206 Changelog
A tiny update with mostly fixes to some critical items. You can read the details below. We are always looking for more testers. Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up as a tester today. PR:BF2 v220.127.116.11 Changelog (2017/July/27) ----------------------- GENERAL:
- Updated PR Mumble client. Reverted back to previous version. Fixing issues with newer version requires more time.
- Fixed client crash related to kicking chatting players.
- Updated stationary (mainbase) AT and AA launchers to use same values as deployable counterparts.
- Updated SPG-9 reticle to only work for HEAT rounds.
- Fixed heat seeking missiles rarely exploding on flares.
- Updated CSB deployment. Deploying CSB no longer linked to supply crates.
- Fixed AAVP7A1, LAV25, M2A2 crashing on COOP when deploying smoke.
- Asad Khal
- Improved walking from house roofs to external stairs. Should no longer require a jump.
- Bijar Canyons
- Added HESCO barriers around IDF airbase runway to prevent accidents.
- Charlie's Point
- Removed AAS32
- AAS64: Slightly decreased size of US base DoD. Made first flags neutral and bleed for US, added APCs, positioned NVA start RPs more south.
- Dragon Fly
- INS: Added an additional logistics truck to militia on 64 and 16 layers.
- Muttrah City
- New reworked skirmish layer.
- AAS: Moved US vehicle depot and removed DoD from it.
- INS: Lowered cache(6->5) amount and tickets(-100) on 32 and 64 layers.
- Route E-106
- Fixed AAS32 not working.
- Other minor changes to GPO.
Page 54 of 66