(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe applicationDismiss Notice
Squad Update Caf Patch And Alpha 16 Status
Hey squaddies! The Canadian Armed Forces team has been hard at work since the Modding Weekend to incorporate your feedback, smash bugs, and make all sorts of tweaks! We’re happy to present those changes now, as well as provide an update on Alpha 16 and the OWI Company Holiday.
CANADIAN ARMED FORCES UPDATEAugust 28, 2019, at 3 PM PDT. This is a separate update from Alpha 16, which we’ll touch on in just a minute.
KITS AND LOADOUTS
- Added Arid (or Desert) Canadian faction.
- Added a second Medic role with C8A3+C79A2.
- LAT now receives two LAS instead of one.
- Changed HAT Kit to have 1 Tandem and 1 HEAT round.
- Added a second HAT Kit with 1 Tandem and 2 HE rounds.
- Added the proper C8A3 icon for the M203 Grenadier version.
- Reworked ballistics of C14 .338 round:
- The projectile arc is now flatter.
- Raised muzzle velocity.
- Increased one-hit kill range and damage over time.
- Updated C79A2 sights by making the base post smaller and adding the illuminated part.
- Streamlined ADS and weapon positions.
- Streamlined recoil on C7A2+C79A2.
- Increased ammo requirement for Carl Gustaf 751 Tandem to 80 instead of 60.
- Decreased ammo requirement for Carl Gustaf 441D HE to 30 instead of 60.
- Tweaked Carl Gustaf 441D damage.
- Tweaked zeroing on Carl Gustaf Tandem slightly.
- Fixed scope effect on Carl Gustaf.
Squad Update Track Attack Tournament Announcement
Armored squaddies rejoice, the time has come to prove your mettle! A good tank crew is the backbone of a team and we’ve noticed that the armored crews out there have not had the opportunity to strut their stuff: enter the official Track Attack Tank Tournament. Our newly formed tournament committee will be hosting an evening of knockout tank action for teams of 3 people to compete for vehicular bragging rights in true 1v1 tank action! Taking to the field in intense and brutal 15-minute rounds, teams will fight for the top spot in a knockout-style tournament leading to a grand finale, all streamed for your enjoyment! We’re hoping this small but high-octane event will be the perfect practice our team needs for our future event organization and management. Sign-ups for this event will be open on Tuesday 27th August 12:00 UTC with spots limited to 8 teams — we want to give it a shakedown run before going any bigger. From there we can look to put teams into their matchups and present the full tournament schedule.
- “First come, first served” sign up basis.
- 8 teams will participate.
- 3 players per team.
- The tournament will play out over one day with all rounds, including final, being decided on Saturday, August 31st, 2019.
- The tournament will start at 13:00 UTC.
- Each match will be played in turn. All matches will be streamed by Nordic + Guests at http://twitch.tv/JoinSquad
- Teams are unable to choose map or side, they will be randomly distributed to participants just before the match.
- A random location on the map will be picked, and one tank each will be spawned to participants.
- A match ends when either one tank has been destroyed, or at the end...
Page 4 of 64