(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe applicationDismiss Notice
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Pc Update 4.3 - Coming Soon To The Test Server
Welcome back Survivors! The latest update to PUBG is coming soon to the PUBG: Test Server. Keep an eye on the official Twitter @PUBG for an announcement once it's available to play. This update brings new ways to show who you truly are. Season 4 continues in Update 4.3 with a new progression system to improve your non-lethal play skills, Survival Mastery. The Shotgun family got some special attention this patch with a slight rebalance and Care Packages are now dropping a new bundle of joy, the DBS. Be warned, waking this baby will result in more than just sleepless nights. New Feature: Survival Mastery "Develop your not-so-killer instincts." We are excited to introduce the Survival Mastery system, where players can develop their less-than-lethal aspects of PUBG gameplay. This companion system to Weapon Mastery, which allows players to progress their skill in gunplay, will also introduce new ways for players to express their personalities on the Battlegrounds with new rewards and PUBG ID.
- Survival Mastery is a new progression system where players increase levels by gaining XP based on the players' survival patterns
- The system operates all the time without being affected by seasons. The Level cap for Survival Mastery is 500
- Players can earn XP in the following situations:
- Using items during combat
- Reviving a teammate
- The match summary timeline recaps all survival actions performed in a match
- Players can check survival actions they have performed in their previous match in a timeline sequence from Mastery > Last Match Tab
Squad Update Offworld Industries Squad Championship, Season 1
Hey squaddies! With Track Attack in full swing, we’re ready to announce the Offworld Industries Squad Championship! What makes this one different?
THE OFFWORLD INDUSTRIES SQUAD CHAMPIONSHIP
THE NEED TO KNOW
- Who: 36-player teams ready to take on some of the best players in Squad!
- When: Season 1 will take place from September 20, 2019 through November 16, 2019, with the grand finale of both Division 1 and 2 on 21.00 UTC November 16, 2019.
- Where: Catch live OISC action presented by our creative partners at http://twitch.tv/JoinSquad (Or at their individual streams, or community casters, which will be announced on the community discord)
- How: Sign up at the official tournament page!
WANT TO HELP OUT?...
Page 3 of 64