(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe applicationDismiss Notice
Squad Update Free Weekend!
Hey squaddies! We’re happy to announce an upcoming free weekend to celebrate the release of Modding 2.0! From July 25th, 10 AM PDT through July 28th, 1 PM PDT. Squad will be 50% off, so those of you that have been telling us that you missed the Steam sale have another shot at a bargain too.
THE MODSCanadian Armed Forces MOD Defend the Dome Elvedalen Harju CAFMOD Team Headshot13Vegas and Archangel from ~!THUNDERDOME!~ by Hangrath wunda Helicopter Mod Panjshir Squad Ops SquadZ by Heedicalking by PuffDragon Squad Ops Mod Team by Smed Troopers by Loki We’ll also have some surprises along the way!
FOR PLAYERSThe above patch notes cover some of the most recent changes in Squad that are handy for new players and veterans alike! One big part of Modding 2.0 is the ability to download mods while in-game. If you’re not sure if your favorite server is running a specific mod, go ahead and join — if they are, you’ll be prompted to install that mod...
Squad Update Alpha 15.1 Released
Hey squaddies, We’re rolling out a patch that has a variety of fixes for issues that cropped up in Alpha 15. There are some gameplay tweaks in there too, so be sure to read the entire patch notes below!
ALPHA 15.1 CHANGELOG
- Belaya: Updated Minimap
- Belaya: Fixed wheat crop fixes so they aren’t red.
- Belaya: Fixed bridge on the western part of the map having collision issues.
- Fools Road: Fixed terrain to prevent players from hiding under the surrounding terrain
- Mestia: Fixed railroad duplicates and spacing.
- Skorpo: Fixed rain effects.
- Tallil: Fixed collisions on several buildings
- Yehorivka: Fixed bridge southwest of Lower Petrivka collision issues.
- Yehorivka: Fixed collision on new crops and smaller foliage that was preventing leaning.
- Al Basrah TC_v2: Removed 3 hexes that were unused in the river.
- Fool’s Road and Gorodok: Fixed deployable ghosts colored yellow instead of green.
- Kohat TC v1: Fixed Staging timer.
- Kohat RAAS v3: Fixed missing ammo crates in INS main.
- Logar Valley & Sumari: Fixed Staging Phase Pain Volume. (No comment on going to 11.)
- Narva TCv2: Fixed Reversed hexes and Anchor points.
- Skorpo Skirmish v1: Fixed Main Supply Zone for US.
- Skorpo AAS v1: Fixed map boundary around the US Main.
- Tallil TC_v1: Fixed HUD name.
- Tallil Skirmish v1: Fixed a Spawn point that was outside the staging zone.
- Fixed doubled overheating speed on 30mm HE weapons.
- Fixed bug that caused Spandrel to be able to launch multiple rockets in rapid succession (Salvo-fire).
- Increased damage for Konkurs ATGM (Spandrel & BMP-2) up to the level of other ATGM systems, up to 1800 from the initial 1200.
- Increased rearm cost for Spandrel to 400 ammo points per rocket, increased from 200.
Page 1 of 56