(SSG) Community needs your support please help us to keep the server up & running. Each and every donation goes directly to the servers keep running up. All donations no matter how much or what the size are much appreciated. Click Here to Direct DonateDismiss Notice
Hello everyone (SSG) Community needs some dedicated admins if anyone are interested to become admin so feel free to fill up admin application today. Click & fill up Admin applicationDismiss Notice
Join The Special Service Group (SSG) feel free to fill up Member application today. Click & fill up Membe applicationDismiss Notice
Squad Update Alpha 15 Released
Hey squaddies! Alpha 15 is freshly deployed and ready for action. If you haven’t auto-downloaded the update, head over to your Steam client and get started! While you’re waiting, check out the latest patch video: Yep: they’re finally coming! The first iteration of tutorials! Here’s to all the squad leaders who braved the Summer Sale. Oh, and let’s not forget the 550RPM death machine that is the BMP-2. Read on for the full list of changes:
ALPHA 15 PATCH NOTES
- Added an Infantry Tutorial orientated at teaching new players the basic ropes of Squad.
- Added an Interface Tutorial that teaches the Deployment interface in a first-time event capacity.
- Added the ability to load and unload supplies via the Vehicle Interaction Radial Menu. This allows players to load and unload supplies via one common menu now, from any seat or outside of the vehicle. This also allows multiple players to unload the vehicle faster than if it was just one player. Increased rate of loading/unloading to 100 points every 0.5 seconds, making the process a little less slow.
- You will not be able to load or unload supplies from a vehicle while it is moving.
- Removed old Left Click/Right Click system for loading and unloading supplies.
- Removed Voice Command system temporarily pending further internal development.
- Territory Control: Increased hex capture times from 40 seconds to 45 seconds.
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Dev Letter: Matchmaking System Update
Hello everyone, This is Daegon Kim from the PUBG Matchmaking System Development Team. One of our core missions at PUBG is to maximize the Battle Royale experience of our players. Providing fair play conditions within this competitive environment allows players to focus on the intense and thrilling experiences where survival and battle coexist. Matchmaking is crucial to this goal, and it is a high priority of ours to ensure our players the best game experience we can. We know that our existing matchmaking systems have not always reflected the above, and some regions especially are experiencing excessive wait times to get into PUBG matches. With the above beliefs in mind, we've been working on improvements to our matchmaking system to better serve these regions. Today, we are ready to share and test those new plans with you all. The Direction of Matchmaking System Update
- 1. Map Select (Specific Regions)
- AS-IS: Any map can be selected.
- TO-BE: FEATURED MAP and OTHER MAPS, or RANDOM MAP
- 2. Mode Select
- AS-IS: Players must wait for the queue or leave the queue.
- TO-BE: Players will be offered to play Squad mode if a solo or duo match isn't found in a set time.
- AS-IS: Players will be moved to other regions if matchmaking is not ideal.
- TO-BE: Players will be offered the chance to change regions if a match isn't found in a set time.
- 4. Improved matchmaking system based on Network Latency
- We’ll also be putting more ping restrictions in place to make sure that people with similar pings are playing together and not inadvertently disrupting other players’ experience.
Page 1 of 55